Crazy little thing called love
- you meet your husband after a week and you notice lipstick on his collar. And you can joke about it.
- you're having a romantic dinner and your husband is checking out other girls. And you are helping him do it.
- you find it highly amusing when you see someone being overly affectionate in public with his spouse. And you assume it is not his wife.
- you tell him to start using Rogaine and he tells you to buy some anti-wrinkle cream.
- he forgets your anniversary. And you still forgive him.
- he goes to the night club with a "hot" girl from work and you're not worried.
- you don't rush to do your hair and put on make up just before he gets home but greet him in your PJs and oil in your hair.
- he no longer finds your burnt dinners 'different but delicious'.
- and when his idea of a romantic dinner is take-out chinese, you don't sulk simply because you are glad that you did not have to cook for that one night. Or do the dishes for that matter.
It changes you in more ways than you can imagine.