Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tagged.....(read only if you are really bored)

Finally got around to responding to the tag by True Blue Guy. Although I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would be remotely interested in reading my list. Nevertheless..........

My perfect lover is male and 8 things that I like about him are:

1. Intelligent and smart
2. Adventurous with a passion for living
3. Witty with a sense of humor
4. Sensitive and thoughtful
5. Honest and straightforward
6. Romantic
7. Respect and value human beings
8. Love and care for all animals (esp. homeless and unwanted ones)

Rules

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.


Post script

Did my part but am refraining from tagging anyone else. If someone reads this and wishes to respond to the tag he/ she is most welcome. Would love to know about your dream man/ woman and what your heart so desires.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

Not that bored :-) but on a break from work, so... I'm not such a fan of this tagging business myself. Who started it anyway? Does anyone know?

1:43 PM  
Blogger That Girl said...

yuss i like all those points and they are also on my list of 8 and so i OREDI did my list then .....right?

* runs away very fast*

lol ahem and they all exist in my fiance...wel. he has all that.. but he still isnt perfect. but i love him anyways.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Wanderlust said...

hey! simply loved your list....your man seems to be truly very nice and interesting
:-).....lucky you...and trust me i read not coz i was bored but coz i always love reading stuffs posted by you....they are always unique in some way or the other...so you are that "good" girl...coz you refrained from the tagging business...me have been naughty to tag a few ;-)

3:35 AM  
Blogger Prerona said...

me been tagged with this too - but i really have no clue - if i knew - i'd go aout there and find it na ;)

7:38 AM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

@ ghostoftomjoad thanks for stopping here on your BREAK :))And no clue who started the tagging business. May be someone wanted to check somebody else's list and got it started.
@ grafxgurl well no one is perfect. As long as you find someone who kind of fits your bill, someone who loves and respects you for what you are and is a nice human being.....what more could you ask for?
@ ashmi thank you so much for your sweet words. And I guess most people have similar lists...who on earth would want a rude, stupid, boring, insensitive uncouth guy for a dream lover? Right?
@ prerona just look inside your heart....may be the special someone is right around the corner :)

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey m ! :-) thanks for taking the time to fill this in and NO we are not bored. You know actually this gives me a good way to compare if I am asking for too much , but when I see other people's posts I realize I am after all just human and not asking for much more than the next person - After all who would want a dishonest,ugly,fat person as a boyfriend/girlfriend yes ?

I enjoyed all 8 points but I really liked point 8 and I agree - I had posted an experience of mine when I was a kid long ago

Its on http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15729401&postID=112615480150174111

cheers :-) - thanks for being the sweetie you are !

1:34 PM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

You're most welcome. And you are right that most people would have similar expectations from their dream-mate.
Read your post on animals and isn't it sad how some people treat their pets? I adore dogs too and wish I could afford to keep one at home.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

M,

I'm impressed by what you value in your "perfect" lover... I hope you find someone like that...

and if you are so lucky, let me know if he has a sister ;)

7:10 PM  
Blogger ghetufool said...

baapre,
you are too much demanding. getting someone will be a utopian one.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home