Thursday, September 15, 2005

At last

"My heart wants to sing every song it hears
My heart wants to beat like the wings of the birds
That rise from the lake to the trees
My heart wants to sigh like the chimes
That flies from a church on a breeze
To laugh like a brook when it trips
And falls over stone on its way
To sing through the night
Like a lark who is learning to pray"

After weeks of nervous apprehension and trepidation I am happy (atleast I think I am). I wish I could share my feelings. Let's just say I believe I may have got a really shining star when I reached for the sky. Makes me happy. For now. Thank you!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Ratna said...

I am happy for you too :) A Star among Star.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Wonderful :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Am happy for u and u neednt have put in the last para it shows in ur writing :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger m. said...

oh thats a lovely poem! ... whom by? -and congratulations for whichever dream just came true :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Krishanu said...

i am not a big fan of poetry but hats off to you. one thing i have realized is that the theme of hope, of the longing for completion...'sad satiety' as wordsworth put it.

i am a new blogger. do visit my blog
Insomniac's Dream
and post your comments.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Sin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:32 AM  
Blogger That Girl said...

OOOOOH you like SOUND OF MUSIC TOO!?!?!?!
MEEEEEEEE TOOOOOO!!!!


THE HILLLLSSS ARE ALIIIIIVEEEEE>
WITH THE SOUUUUND OF MEOOOOOOOOOSIC>...



LAAAAAAAALALALAAAAAAAAAAA.. * skips away gleefully*. *hugs M*. so glad you is happy!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger That Girl said...

umm hellooo people!!....


this is from " THE SOUND OF MUSIC".... WATCH IT!!!its GOOD for you.!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home