Monday, August 07, 2006

Another Tag

This one's for you Seashells. But the tag stops here. I don't always see the point of the tags and therefore do not wish to tag anyone unless someone wants to volunteer. But I said I would do it. And you did make such a cute puppy face.


i am thinking about...
uncertainities,
next year,
home and family,
life,
sad thoughts,
wishful thoughts.


i said...
things that I have regretted having said.

i want to...
do so much and yet never find the time or have the inclination to actually do most of it.

i wish...
that I can be what I want to be, do what I want to do.

i hear...
voices around me.

i wonder...
how I can be a better person.

i regret...
not having done things at the right time.

i am...
a regular person who wants to make a difference.

i dance...
in the privacy of my mind.

i sing...
to myself all the time.

i cry...
very easily.

i am not always...
the person I want to be.

i make with my hands...
my future.

i write...
to let out bottled up emotions.

i confuse...
people who are nice with people who are pretending to be nice.

i need…
love, reassurance, encouragement,
and a little bit of prodding to get me going in life.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Penn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Trevor Penn said...

Thank you for doing it :). I actually couldnt find it at first glance coz it got burried under your other post...
You don't seem to be in the best spirits... Do you want to talk ? My email's on my profile, mail me if you want to... might help to talk to a person who's lookin at the storm from the outside... either way, I've got 2 good shoulders to offer and two very functional ears... Cheer up now :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Wanderlust said...

I just love having a sneeak peak into the beautiful mind of yours.....and this tag of yours helps me to know you more:)

6:49 AM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

@ seashells yes this post got buried under the other one because I had started it earlier and didn't finish it until much later. And thanks for everything! I mean it.
@ ashmi if you're planning on catching up on all my posts that you missed it will take you a very long time :) Thanks for coming back.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... buick 350oil pan buick park avenue Car equalizers 8 to 12 bands Dvd player withtvguard 1977 buick electra Ion board stock dwell settings Cobra radar detector instructions Cover car molding http://www.hair-loss-prevention-7.info/Venlafaxine-constipation.html buick rendezvous recalls answering free internet phone service Radar detector consumer report Approved phentermine Michigan female prison in pontiac Thighs pilates

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home