Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Why am I blogging?

Seems kind of silly to be blogging simply because everyone is doing so. I've been toying with the idea for quite some time now. The concept is not that far fetched considering I maintained a diary for the greater part of my growing years ("growing" as in height which has stopped for quite sometime now). I guess the final shove came after reading an article about fellow bloggers from my home town of Calcutta, now renamed Kolkata. Not that I have much to say for the most part. But I love to write and may be this will be a way of keeping in touch with my inner voice in a world where stress and hectic schedules have a way of swallowing up our Random Thoughts.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Acroyali said...

do keep on at it...:D!

12:31 PM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home